Maritime law is both unique and diverse with many niche and specialist areas. Not only does our expert team have in-depth knowledge and great passion regarding the marine and shipping industries, but they are also extremely down-to-earth and offer a friendly approach.
We are a team of experienced legal professionals who specialize in the marine and shipping sectors. Our team includes former partners or senior assistants from leading shipping law firms in Athens, Greece, who have extensive knowledge of the industry. We also have specialists in related areas, such as port and marina development, to meet all your business needs. With 13,000 kilometers of coastline and 6,000 islands, Greece offers some of the most beautiful seas in the world. It is the perfect destination for investments in the tourism and maritime industries. Our team of Maritime Lawyers in Greece is dedicated to providing our clients with top-notch legal representation. We leverage our expertise and knowledge to ensure your success in the matters of maritime law.
We offer a range of services to suit your needs, not limited to:
- Maritime and shipping disputes: Our Maritime Lawyers in Greece have experience on such cases with a track record of successfully handling disputes involving ship collisions, cargo claims, salvage operations and more.
- Shipping and transportation: We provide legal advice on all matters relating to shipping contracts, shipping agreements, cargo handling and logistics, ensuring that your shipping operations run smoothly.
- Maritime insurance: Our firm can help you navigate the complexities of marine insurance, from contract negotiations and claims management to coverage disputes and subrogation.
- Environmental compliance: We are committed to promote sustainable shipping practices and can guide you through environmental compliance issues, including those related to ballast water management, oil spills and pollution prevention.
- Shipping transactions: Our firm offers comprehensive legal services for all types of transactions.
- Regulatory compliance:Stay in compliance with international and domestic shipping regulations. We can help you navigate safety, security and environmental protection requirements to minimize risks and liabilities.
Please call all us at (+30) 210 3603824 or contact us at email@example.com
Contact us now